Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SNOW PICS.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

I couldnt get them to post so I just emailed them
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 am

Would it be wrong to say it's beautiful ???

Just one time, only one time, I would like to experience that kind of snow.

We will never live further north than we are now. That I can say is true. Glenn hates cold weather, I hate hot weather. We are opposites to the extreme.

I know people have to get out in it, heating costs are high, accidents and all but my God it's just beautiful.

Thank you for the pics. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 am

no it wouldnt be wrong to say it is beautiful cus it really is!!

There is nothing more serene than a nice quiet evening with the snow falling.......it can be very relaxing!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am

I really do miss snowstorms like that. But it's always the best when it happens on a night when you don't have to go out, or go out the next day.

I think it's very relaxing, too.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 am

No it's not wrong to say it's beautiful..I think it is too and wish we could have just one snow fall this year. I know how you feel Shelia about seeing it. You sound just like Russells' sister when she came from Lake Charles to visit while we had snow. She was absolutely crazy about it. She didn't bring a coat...just a lightweight jacket...no shoes to wear in the snow but we got everything covered and she just went out there and sat flat down on the ground or snow. She'd just roll around and play in it like a kid...She talked about that trip up here until she died. That was her special trip just by herself.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 am

Don't laugh.

I have my snow outfit in the closet, waiting, hoping ....

One super insulated raincoat with matching pants
( Glenn got that for me last year when he got his from work )

I have insulated gloves with the flip top mitten for my fingers.

I have some super insulated socks.

The only thing missing ??? Boots.

One night we were watching How It's Made and what do they show ???

SNOW PICS......... BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnNCVTl2QUxPM0JHODBnS1hKWGE2cGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ

OH YEAH. If I can get them big enough in my size to fit with those thick socks, I'll be snow angel ready !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 am

I love love love those boots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW PICS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW PICS.........   SNOW PICS......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOW PICS.........
Page 1 of 1