Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AIG................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

AIG................ Empty
PostSubject: AIG................   AIG................ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 am

OH MY GOD!

I am sooooo pissed off about those bonuses!

how dare they??

Oh how I wish something could be done about it.

why??????????? what are they thinking??

they had a contract?? well, that could be worked around although some dumbass greedy fuck would sue AIG for breach of contract, I would suppose.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: AIG................   AIG................ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 am

Don't even get me started. No
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: AIG................   AIG................ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 am

Somebody is working on a lawsuit as we speak.

On a side note, has anyone seen that movie Charlie Wilson's War ???

It got all kinds of praise and kiss butt attention. OMG, it's disgusting how Congress people act.

I'm not blind to what they do, maybe how they go about it. That movie opened my eyes to things that made my heart sick.

They don't give a damn about us, the people they are supposed to represent. Not one single congress critter gives a shit unless you give them a boatload of money. They pretend to care. LIE. It's all about getting noticed.

They are some of the nastiest, filthiest, most greedy people I have ever seen. Pigs, eating until they bust. They are fake.

How Liberal Hollywood makes movies like that thinking it's a good thing amazes me to no end. I came away from watching it soured.

Look up Good Time Charlie. He was so proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIG................   AIG................ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIG................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: