Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING !!!!

Go down 
+2
Debu
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances. Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo attached ....

WARNING !!!! Dog

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I'm so sorry !!! I am laughing my ass off !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:19 pm

hahahaha!!!! looks like washable markers at least affraid
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 am

that reminds me of my friend Cindy's 3 yr old grandson who got sent to his room for misbehaving
He had markers in his room and drew a racetrack for his little cars on the carpet.

Did I already tell this here? I posted it somewhere

<<twilight zone theme>>
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 am

Rosie wrote:
that reminds me of my friend Cindy's 3 yr old grandson who got sent to his room for misbehaving
He had markers in his room and drew a racetrack for his little cars on the carpet.

Did I already tell this here? I posted it somewhere

<>

I don't remember reading that before...but I'd be willing to bet the markers he drew with weren't washable ones.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 am

someone sent me that same pic a few days ago and I must have replied to her about the carpet.

yep he got in trouble for that but yrs from now it will be a family story and they will laugh about it
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 am

Ha ha!

I'm around - just been overloaded with work - I'm still working on dictation from Friday. Plus, the kids are here and I do mean kids.

Four of 'em around really upsets the balance..................they are not bad - they are just always there. And they discovered my Nintendo Wii. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 am

I know the feeling girl. Eyes everywhere.

Have fun. I love you
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am

They are going out tonight for the whole night! Yippeee Yahooo! And it has nothing to do with sex.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 am

Em, you shoulda had Dan take the Wii to work!

BTW, wanna meet Tim and I for lunch on 3/28, if you are not otherwise engaged???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WARNING !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !!!!   WARNING !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING !!!!
Page 1 of 1