Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AIG sticking it to the people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

AIG sticking it to the people Empty
PostSubject: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

VIA CONgress.

DAMN, it's hard to relate when we end up paying for it.

I got a glimpse of something today that really ticked me off

AIG sticking it to the people 45645552

Even though they PRETEND to be on the "good" side I still can't stomach those women.

And Dodd. You believe that asshole ??? LIAR.

Senate Banking committee Chairman Christopher Dodd told CNN’s Dana Bash and Wolf Blitzer Wednesday that he was responsible for adding the bonus loophole into the stimulus package that permitted AIG and other companies that received bailout funds to pay bonuses.

AIG sticking it to the people 3366165127_ce4842a7a7_m
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm

They all make me sick. Dodd especially. I have never liked that man and he just gives me the creeps. Ewwwww.

He got caught red-handed and couldn't lie his way out of this one. I love it when that happens.

How convenient that Barack Obama and Chris Dodd both received a fairly large sum of money from AIG for their elections.

Watch Shepard Smith rant - it's one of the best I think I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 pm

STUNNING simply STUNNING !!!!!

We are nothing to them !!!

They go behind closed doors, shake hands, drink, share women and the deal is DONE !!!

If we, the lowly citizens did that we'd be charged with fraud !!!

God it makes me sick !!!!

If this doesn't cause people people to rebel I don't know what will !!!!

Gawd I'm so angry !!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:10 pm

And isn't it so obvious that conveniently Barack Obama is in California getting ready to appear on the Tonight Show?

It seems like he's campaigning again. Why isn't he keeping his ass in D.C. doing some work instead of campaigning for his farce of a budget?
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 pm

you dont even want to get me started on this.....seriously....I could have a heart attack or something.

I am so glad I got out of Merrill Lynch when I did!!

I also want to know who is returning the bonus and how much they are returning.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm

I also want to know who is returning the bonus and how much they are returning.[/quote]

Zero Zip Nada...no one will return anything.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 am

they said some have already come forward voluntarily to return them and some are returning 100%, it was said.

But I wanna know names and amts.

I also heard some of the recipients were in fear for their lives. So they just might want to have their names out there LOUDLY.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 am

return the bonuses ????

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

Dog and pony show.

It was so lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIG sticking it to the people   AIG sticking it to the people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIG sticking it to the people
Page 1 of 1