Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hypnosis tapes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Hypnosis tapes. Empty
PostSubject: Hypnosis tapes.   Hypnosis tapes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:47 am

http://www.hypnosisaudio.com/tape6.htm

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday but before she gave it to me she downloaded two tapes from this site on to it. I have been using it at night just before going to sleep...it does seem to help me sleep and the next day I don't seem to be as hungry all the time...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Hypnosis tapes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis tapes.   Hypnosis tapes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 am

That's because they work dear Mable. FOR REAL.

I've had some for 11 years. I recently took them out again while I do this weight loss thing.

I also have a behavior modification tape and a subliminal music tape. When I play the music tape on low I swear I'm not hungry for hours. It only has classical music on it.

30 mins. a day. You can also do your own suggestions.

At the height of my usage I could do it without the tape. My kids have commented on how my attitude has changed. I like that.

Good luck with it. I highly recommend hypnosis tapes.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Hypnosis tapes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis tapes.   Hypnosis tapes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 am

I use the breathing technique just to relax sometimes...Last night I went to sleep bout mid way thru the first one and slept right thru the wake up and half way into the second one...turned it off and turned over and right back to sleep.
It's working for me I know...
Russell argues with me about that too...I've always said he'd argue with a sign post and he still does...He and his older brother used to argue for hours...bout half way thru they'd switch sides and keep right on going...arguing just for the sake of argument...MEN.....
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Hypnosis tapes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis tapes.   Hypnosis tapes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:48 am

I'll never forget bringing the tapes home and getting Patrick my oldest to try it with me.

He only did it because I bugged him.

He fell asleep !!!!

What was even funnier, he claimed he wasn't hungry all day and craved water.

Those non believers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hypnosis tapes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis tapes.   Hypnosis tapes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypnosis tapes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: