Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all of a sudden

Go down 
+2
Debu
Rosie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:15 am

the format of this board has changed.

it is a new style and the words are different
it tells me there is a new post in a certain thread

????
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:19 am

Not on my end, it is the same ole same ole. Did you change your settings???
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 am

Mine is still the same too...figure out what you've done and let us know so maybe we can change ours too...I'd like to be able to post a picture and I've tried with the things up top here and it tells me the pictures have to already be on the internet...not just on my computer...
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

uh Rosie.......you aren't having those "liquid " breakfasts again are you?...??....
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 am

same here just more ads.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 am

HAHAA! Maybe that was it!!

Actually, I downloaded Firefox and when I use it to get here, the forum is different. When I use IE to get here, it is the same as it has been.
?????
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I have been using Firefox all along so mine looks like it did on AOL . AOL got to where it was just so slow that I don't do much there anymore. I think the free version of aol is just enough to get us but nothing fance. AOL service has been crappy since I got broadband.
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Yeah....I use Firefox too...maybe that explains why it looks the same to me..so you can continue the "liquid" breakfasts! yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Ha ha Hondo!

I got an update from Firefox and mine did the same thing last night, too, Rosie! So you are not crazy.

It's like the pictures were replaced with words - it would say "no new posts" or "new posts."

I saw it too - it might have something to do with an update from Firefox because that's all I use.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 am

Em exactly how mine is!

I now have confirmation to continue my liquid breakfasts and that I am not crazy!

carry on!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 am

I have noticed if I copy and paste something from an email it has all this junk at the top..so I just hit edit and go back and clean it up then if it's spaced out too long I close the spaces then resend...I have been using Firefox for a good while now...got the updates a couple of weeks ago . One thing I noticed with it tho was it crashed a lot...and it'd fix the problem then I could click on restart or resume and it'd go back to where it was when it crashed. This has all been since the updates ...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 am

My desktop computer crashed yesterday and my laptop power cord went out causing the battery to drain.

Jon got the desktop one fixed this morning and Glenn got a new power cord for the laptop so I'm good to go.

I don't use Firefox. I think it's slow and I've gotten lots of adware viruses using it so I had Jonathan take it off.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 am

Something is wrong here. I cannot reply to any post.

I went into my history folder to post this.

I was reading Emily's post, wanted to reply, no reply button.

What's up with that ???
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 am

Shelia wrote:
Something is wrong here. I cannot reply to any post.

I went into my history folder to post this.

I was reading Emily's post, wanted to reply, no reply button.

What's up with that ???

Well today when I signed in I got all this stuff telling me things like Rosie said hers was showing the other day. After I clicked on something it went back to the little blue faces on the side.
Shelia one time before it wouldnt let me respond and I had to go back to the forum and sign in again.
I had another Firefox update today when I first tried to get online.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I still can't reply to anything unless I go into my history.

BTW, I spelled "loses" wrong on the Rachelle thread. I can't edit either. Very Happy

If I could register again I would except there is no place to log out.

I'll try dumping my files tonight and try again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Weird.

Remember I said a month or so ago I couldn't even get here? Haven't really had that problems since but weird things going on otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:48 pm

If I am in Firefox, I have to hit On and log in everytime. If I am in IE, I don't have to do that as much.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Well Foxfire has been crashing on me for about 3 weeks now...I can be on this site or the SH site and it'll say it's gotta close for some reason and it's gone...then when I try to open it again it'll pop up and say resume original or try again...sometimes I hit original and it comes right back to where I was. I have also gotten about 3 update notices in the last three weeks too. don't know if that has anything to do with anything or not.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 am

The top of the page would not load.

I tried everything, both computers so I know it had to be the forum.

I'm on, it's loading slow but it is loading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all of a sudden Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of a sudden   all of a sudden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all of a sudden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: