Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! Empty
PostSubject: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:00 am

I can start a post now but not reply.

I've noticed the page doesn't load at the top.

Just damb.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

I saw there were no posts today and thought that was strange. It seems to be behaving okay for now.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 am

Emily wrote:
I saw there were no posts today and thought that was strange. It seems to be behaving okay for now.

Let's see? Looks the same to me (ads and all) and none of my fonts/buttons have changed.

Did my post show?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am

Yes Rhonda - maybe it was acting up because it missed you. That's reason enough for me. Razz

How was your vacation?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 am

I thought there must be something wrong also...since nothing has been posted all day.
Good to see you home Rhonda...Did you have a good time?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Shelia do you have the bar across the top that has Forum Calendar FAQ Search Members Groups Profile PM OFF...if you do that off lets you log out...hope you get yours fixed soon...we miss you ...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 am

it ws very odd for me yesterday!!!! Today seems ok though..

tell us about your trip!! bounce
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:37 am

Missed you too! I'm still trying to get my bearrings...jet lag is a bitch!

Not much to tell really. The girls are fantastic, glad they are my grands and not my children. Too smart for their own good and totally wild. Val turned 5 in Jan, Jaz is 3 and this is a typical convo between the 2 of them.....

V- "you are a faggot!"
J- "you are a dirty Indian"
V- "so are you stupid"

Ben to Val, "what will happen if you do that again?" Val to Ben "my ass is grass"

Good Lord those girls have mouths.

We took lots of pics with the digital so I'm stuck photoless until Jeff decides to print them for me.

Jeff bought a pc processor at Fry's so I get his old computer...YEAH! I think?

I saw an IKEA.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:06 am

You are a dirty Indian! Can I use that? I love that.

I'm glad you had fun but I'm glad you are back.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 am

Them churn I swear !!!!

I know mine have said some things that in all honesty was bad but I laughed. I know it's wrong but hearing it come out of a little mouth is sometimes hilarious !!!

Glad you're back, sounds like you had fun.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:07 am

Shelia I'm glad you're beck to being able to respond to a post...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:18 am

I've got my fingers crossed.

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't post.

The forum has PMS.

I missed ya'll too Mable.

I've got a very clean house though.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

I was jonesing for my girls !!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:41 am

Shelia wrote:
I've got my fingers crossed.

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't post.

The forum has PMS.

I missed ya'll too Mable.

I've got a very clean house though.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

I was jonesing for my girls !!!!!

OK now I'm getting the weird crap. I don't have Firefox so it isn't that. I logged back in, not much better but the REGISTER button was flashing and it said I was ON?

sheeeeesh...maybe it's the Conficker worm gearin up.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 am

My Firefox just crashed twice on me...so I rebooted and when I did it ran Spybot before I could completely reboot. I don't know what that was supposed to do but even after that running it still crashed on me 2 more times...
Then when I did get back on to Firefox and onto this site rather than the little cloud looking faces telling me there was a new post it was the words there ...I sure hope that Confliker isn't going to hit us ...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 am

I think I might not even turn my puter tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm

After having Firefox crash on me 3 times in about 30 minutes last night I decided to just check in there then shut it down this morning. I am on aol now . Can't adjust this font here but for right now it's not crashing onme and it 's working pretty fast. '
One thing I've noticed going to our secret place on aol when someone gets online it shows it at the bottom of the post.
I was just reading where Rosie said she might not even turn on her puter today and at the bottom of where she posted her email popped up...Humms did too and mine just said online.
Aol was so slow loading that I came back to Firefox. Things look a bit better here than on aol this morning. This stuff is making me nuts...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:53 am

I thought my troubles were from my computer crashing after Glenn updated stuff.

Now I have new gadgets appearing where I once had none.

His "help" always confuses me. He just can't leave things like I like them.

I have banned him from the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!   This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum is acting VERY crappy !!!!
Page 1 of 1