Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH..this is good...and in OHIO...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

OH..this is good...and in OHIO... Empty
PostSubject: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 am

I have to move ..all the nutsies are here. Or maybe I am right where I belong???

Ohio man arrested for drunken driving on bar stool
By Associated Press

POSTED: 07:37 a.m. EDT, Mar 31, 2009

NEWARK, OHIO: Authorities in Ohio say a man has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his motorized bar stool

Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries.

Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

Wygle has pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 am

OMG!!!! Motorized barstool?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 am

OH..this is good...and in OHIO... Barstool-girls

The home made redneck Rascal

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 am

In other Ohio news

Lottery boss gave 100 tickets to state trooper, report says

The head of the Ohio Lottery improperly gave 100 lottery tickets to a state trooper who pulled him over near Mansfield, the state watchdog said today.

The Ohio Inspector General's office faulted Michael A. Dolan, executive director of the Ohio Lottery, for giving the trooper 100 promotional lottery tickets after he was pulled over in January and not cited.

Dolan, a former Cleveland councilman whom Gov. Ted Strickland named to head the lottery in 2007, had been driving without a front license plate and was not wearing his seat belt. He told the trooper that he was on his way to Columbus to meet with Strickland.

He wrote a letter to the trooper, James M. Baker, thanking him for the "courtesy extended to me yesterday," and enclosed the lottery tickets.

Dolan told investigators that the lottery routinely issues promotional tickets to law enforcement agents and others.

But the inspector general said Dolan's actions were "lacking in sound judgment and improper." The report recommended the state establish a policy on such activities, but there were no further ramifications for Dolan.

Trooper should have kept his mouth shut and got to scratchin'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 am

S'what I'm sayin!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 am

I had shown this to Russell earlier today and he just hollered to tell me that it made Fox news...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 am

We got lottery tickets for tonight's draw.

$109 million

A girl can dream. And she dreams for all of us. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH..this is good...and in OHIO...   OH..this is good...and in OHIO... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH..this is good...and in OHIO...
Page 1 of 1