Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School's no touch policy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

School's no touch policy Empty
PostSubject: School's no touch policy   School's no touch policy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19293872/?GT1=10056

Do you think this is going to far, or are such strict guidelines necessary?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: School's no touch policy   School's no touch policy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 am

Rosie wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19293872/?GT1=10056

Do you think this is going to far, or are such strict guidelines necessary?
With the way things are today in society that's a hard one to call. Might know it's in Va. that's up there near where Maxxxxxx lives I think.
Since I don't have any in public schools right now I don't know what's going on here . One of the older grandsons is in JMU and they do what they want to do...I think.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: School's no touch policy   School's no touch policy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 am

That is sad.

I'd like to know what goofy ass sits around thinking up these new rules ??

Wasted money, wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: School's no touch policy   School's no touch policy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am

I have mixed feelings here. I understand WHY this needs to be done and it is a shame that things have come to this.

But I also think the "high fives" and such are an integral part of growing up and working as a team and all that kwim?

Kids need to learn how to communicate victory, sadness, sympathy, happiness, etc...

"touch" is such a part of being a human.

But then...you have the problem areas.

I recall when I was in school, the principal was allowed to "whack" a kid with a board and it was somewhat of a status thing if you got whacked. The more whacks, the cooler you were. Esp among the boys.

wouldnt happen today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's no touch policy   School's no touch policy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's no touch policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: