Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Rosie darlin' !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Hey Rosie darlin' ! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 am

Not all of the goofy stuff happens in Ohio!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

MARCH 27--Meet Vince Shlomi. He's probably better known to you as the ShamWow Guy, the ubiquitous television pitchman who has been phenomenally successful peddling absorbent towels and food choppers. Shlomi, 44, was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room. According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 am

and then there is THIS!

Man gets 90 days in jail in vacuum sex act case
5 days ago

SAGINAW, Mich. (AP) — A man who police said was arrested for performing a sex act with a car wash vacuum was sentenced to 90 days in jail on Wednesday and ordered to submit to drug testing. The 29-year-old man pleaded no contest to indecent exposure last month.

Police said the man was arrested after a resident called officers early on Oct. 16 to report suspicious activity at a car wash in Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

The Associated Press left a message Wednesday seeking comment from the man's attorney.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 am

Laughing my butt off here!

I am so glad to know not ALL the fruitjobs live here LOL
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 am

I saw Sham Wows pics. Does he not know where that hooker's mouth has been ???

DUmmy.

The second, no pics needed.

LOL !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 am

Sham - WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 am

I am very disappointed in my Shamwow guy.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 am

Me too Deb.

You'd think at his age he could find a nice girl to spend time with.

Who besides me was surprised at how old he was ??? They must pack makeup on fo sho.

Nasty Shammy Boy.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm

He ain't that old! affraid

Nasty Shammy Guy! HAHA!

Anybody else think about Pee Wee Herman when they read that?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 am

Poor Pee Wee.

He messed up big time huh ?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 am

If ya'll ever get a chance to see a movie called Death to Smoochie, watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rosie darlin' !   Hey Rosie darlin' ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Rosie darlin' !
Page 1 of 1