Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY !!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 am

The Deadliest Catch is coming back on !!!

Gawd I love that show !!

Premieres April 14th!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 am

Shelia wrote:
The Deadliest Catch is coming back on !!!

Gawd I love that show !!

Premieres April 14th!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I told Russell the other day that it's coming back on the 14th and he just looked at me when I said I'm looking forward to it. That's allright I have my tv and my nest so he can stay out...both of them for that matter...Daddy has a bad habit of getting right in front of the tv that he says he doesn't care for and stopping to see what's going on...really irritates me...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 am

Hey girl, Glenn and I plan our evening around that show.

We won't even answer the phone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 am

Tonight is my Dog the Bounty Hunter ...even tho I've seen them all I guess I can still watch them over and over.
Then when Deadliest Catch comes on I watch them over and over too...
I read on one of the sites that I Capt. Phil will be back on his boat this year. And they said he's back smoking like a Steam engine. I guess that's a mighty hard habit to break especially the way he smoked.
Then I'm also watching and waiting for Ice Road Truckers ...I like that one too...

I just realized that today isn't WEd. Then when I tried to edit this post I couldn't post or even edit ...then the register sign was blinking up top...kept trying to re register and it'd tell me that name was already taken...Then after just really getting pissed with it I just closed it down and then tried to open it again and at the bottom was the place to sign in again...All the time I was trying to get on I kept thinking this is how Shelia has felt for a couple of days. But it wouldn't even let me post anything so I could warn you all to look out ...Then dammit Firefox crashed again...I sent a report and then told them to restore it to where it was. WHEW!!!!!!

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 am

Phil still smoking after all those health problems ???

On top of that he's so high strung. Not good for the heart.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am

Shelia wrote:
Phil still smoking after all those health problems ???

On top of that he's so high strung. Not good for the heart.

Not good for his heart or anything else about him. I also like that After the Catch show too...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:45 am

I am so sad cus ER is ending on Thursday

boo.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 am

Mable. When the register thingy is blinking, click on ON to the right of it and just relog in. With Firefox you have to log in everytime you access the site. Not with IE, well, only every 10 times or so. But I have it set to not log me in automatically, since I use my work PC.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

Debu wrote:
Mable. When the register thingy is blinking, click on ON to the right of it and just relog in. With Firefox you have to log in everytime you access the site. Not with IE, well, only every 10 times or so. But I have it set to not log me in automatically, since I use my work PC.

Thanks Deb...this computer just had me ready to throw it against a brick wall yesterday...especially later in the evening...everytime Firefox crashed I could send a note with it so the last time I just told them this crashing crap was getting to be a pain in the butt and I was getting tired of fooling with it. Things were allright until all the updates lately. But I guess they have to update to keep viruses away. oh well today is a new day....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALLY !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY !!!!!!   FINALLY !!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1