Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We didn't win the Powerball lottery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

We didn't win the Powerball lottery Empty
PostSubject: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:51 am

Not even one number. We'll try again Saturday.

I thought I would be making that cake today but I'm putting it off for a few days.

I think that Slimfast I've been drinking gave me a touch of something.

For 2 days I've had a stomach ache that is out of this world. It's a hurt/sore feeling in my lower intestines. I have a bit of bleeding too. Should I worry ???

It's only the chocolate. I'll quit drinking it for a few days to see if it clears up.

Anyway, it has made me tired. I got to whining about it and no one wants to be around me.

GO then, GO away. Very Happy

I will now just go and lay my big ass on the sofa and watch groovy movies. ALONE.

No cooking, no more cleaning. That's that !!

queen
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 am

I wouldn't worry.....groovy movies, eh?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:10 am

you go girl...if they want cake let em go buy one.
The bleeding sounds like maybe hemorrhoids. With the aching in your lower gut sounds like you need what my Mama used to call "packing" something that doesn't strip your gut down to the bloody part...Don't you love my use of technical/medical terms...

I stopped the slimfast a while ago too many points and not filling at all to me.
But today my gut is not feeling up to par either. I think it's all the raw veggies I've been eating along with my sub for lunch every day plus I've been having lots of green veggies in the evening...now it's all talking back to me...and I don't really like what it's saying. So tonight we're having breakfast for supper. Oatmeal and bacon and english muffin toasted...but a big bowl of oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 am

Yum! I am gonna have a bowl of shredded wheat. Or cheese. It depends.

love your new pic btw!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 am

Thanks...that's the two youngest grand sons...with their big old "granmimi"
You shoulda seen me trying to get off that floor ...whew!!! took me a while to get up. Good thing that chair was right there... lol!

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 am

sounds like the "bug" that went around here a few weeks ago

your stomach feels just weird, no other way to describe it. Kinda queasy, kinda gassy...just weird.

Mable, great pic! how about a video of you trying to get off that floor??

No? Smile
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am

Rosie wrote:
sounds like the "bug" that went around here a few weeks ago

your stomach feels just weird, no other way to describe it. Kinda queasy, kinda gassy...just weird.

Mable, great pic! how about a video of you trying to get off that floor??

No? Smile
Not no but Hell No... lol! that dil would have gotten one if she'd known how to turn it on...ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

MABLE !!!!

Thanks for the call and drink suggestions. I will be picking that up tomorrow.

I know it's that slimfast. I felt fine until I started drinking the chocolate kind. I'm not kidding, my insides feel twisted.

I took some immodium so it has settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We didn't win the Powerball lottery   We didn't win the Powerball lottery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We didn't win the Powerball lottery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: