Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accuweather and the storm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Accuweather and the storm Empty
PostSubject: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 am

I shoulda knowed better.

Those ding a lings over there get so excited at the thought of a storm.... Mad

Our rain chances are falling by the hour. It looks like the low pressure will move quickly giving little time for Gulf moisture to attach.

There still may be rain and snow but not the beating some states took earlier in the week.

I'm disappointed in Joe Bastardi. He needs to stop acting hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 am

I giggle when I see Joe Bastardi on TV - what a wonderful name he has!

It's actually going to be perfect weather here the next ten days. Highs in the high 60s to low 70s and cool at night. We could use some rain, though.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 am

It's BEAUTIFUL here today.

Rain chances have fallen to 50%. It's dry but not bad.

Yeah, Joe has a cool name.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am

Shelia wrote:
It's BEAUTIFUL here today.

Rain chances have fallen to 50%. It's dry but not bad.

Yeah, Joe has a cool name.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

Well they had been saying we'd have a pretty day today and tomorrow then it'd start clouding up and by Tuesday we'd have for sure some snow...ha ha ha ha...Now they're backtracking big time. It's cold and sunny here and the wind is blowing some but not bad. This time last year we were having big winds . Big enough that it blew down a pine tree in our back yard...thank goodness it went right between our back door neighbors house and his out building...just like someone laid it down there. So when we hired someone to get that tree cleaned up we contracted with them to take out the remaining 5 pines. The trees were about 50 yrs old and they were tall . Thank goodness the back neighbor wanted our trees down bad enough that he let them use his back yard to get to them. The way our yard is they couldn't have gotten to the back without going thru someone elses yard. WE just had our last tree taken down last week. It was a 50 yr old Maple ...dying up the center and we were afraid we'd get more of that high wind like last year so we had it taken down. It would have come right in the bedroom with us if the wind took it down. Russell said he loved that tree but not enough to sleep with it so we got it down. see if you can see the pictures of that tree here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63739862@N00/sets/72157603
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 am

OMG

That tree was HUGE !!!!

You have a nice place there.

Can I ask a question ???

Is that a mountain back along the skyline ???

It's beautiful if it is.

I HATE pine tress. In Gulport we had some in the neighbor's yard. Almost as tall as the tree in your picture. 80 mile an hour winds from a tropical storm had me in a panic. Those trees were bending so hard I just knew it would crack and hit my house.

I was scared to death. For real.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:30 am

Shelia wrote:
OMG

That tree was HUGE !!!!

You have a nice place there.

Can I ask a question ???

Is that a mountain back along the skyline ???

It's beautiful if it is.

I HATE pine tress. In Gulport we had some in the neighbor's yard. Almost as tall as the tree in your picture. 80 mile an hour winds from a tropical storm had me in a panic. Those trees were bending so hard I just knew it would crack and hit my house.

I was scared to death. For real.

That is indeed a mountain in the background. Roanoke is surrounded by mountains. Pilots hate to fly into Roanoke they say it's like landing in the bottom of a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:38 am

You may be able to use that link and see other pictures of mine on there. Those are marked public but the ones with the kids in them are private but I sent the link once to someone and they were allowed to look at all my pictures.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:17 am

It is BEAUTIFUL !!!

I'll check your other pics.

I love looking at pictures.

Unlike SOMEONE we know, I don't keep them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 am

Shelia wrote:
It is BEAUTIFUL !!!

I'll check your other pics.

I love looking at pictures.

Unlike SOMEONE we know, I don't keep them. Very Happy
I also have the ones of when I met Hummer on that site too.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 am

OMG

Ya'll had BIG snow !!!!

You have a beautiful yard. I love where you live. I don't have that home feeling yet here. I look at your place and I not only see it I feel it.

Fantastic pictures Mable. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am

Shelia wrote:
OMG

Ya'll had BIG snow !!!!

You have a beautiful yard. I love where you live. I don't have that home feeling yet here. I look at your place and I not only see it I feel it.

Fantastic pictures Mable. Thank you.

We have almost moved away from here a couple of times but changed our minds and now we're so glad we did. It's not a great big house but it's big enough for us ...and it's paid for thank goodness.
Yours will soon begin feeling like home ...and the good part about it is it's a long way away from Gulfport...and Ron and Rachelle
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 am

Is that Rosie's pic on the page with our visit? For some reason I always pictured Rosie as dark haired....like Rosalita...spanish Mona Lisa...hahahaha! I'm stupid. Smile

Shelia, Mable said if I ever wanted to see those mountains I could visit her. Someday I may just take her up on that visit.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm

hummer wrote:
Is that Rosie's pic on the page with our visit? For some reason I always pictured Rosie as dark haired....like Rosalita...spanish Mona Lisa...hahahaha! I'm stupid. Smile

Shelia, Mable said if I ever wanted to see those mountains I could visit her. Someday I may just take her up on that visit.

I hope you will take me up on it and the rest of you too. And Rosie I know you probably have mountains but you're welcome to visit too.Everybody is welcome in Va. to our home. I would love to have you all here at once..wouldn't that be a hoot?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Wellllllllllllll, I missed this discussion yesterday. I hope you don't mind, Mable, but I saved your pictures as a favorite so I can look at them later.

Now I know why Rachelle wanted to know where she could find my pictures on my Facebook page because she said Ron wanted to see them. Hmmmmmmmmph.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Maboe Shortt wrote:
hummer wrote:

I hope you will take me up on it and the rest of you too. And Rosie I know you probably have mountains but you're welcome to visit too.Everybody is welcome in Va. to our home. I would love to have you all here at once..wouldn't that be a hoot?

YES IT WOULD!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Emily wrote:
Wellllllllllllll, I missed this discussion yesterday. I hope you don't mind, Mable, but I saved your pictures as a favorite so I can look at them later.

Now I know why Rachelle wanted to know where she could find my pictures on my Facebook page because she said Ron wanted to see them. Hmmmmmmmmph.

Yes Emily, I think you are a particular favorite of Ron's...that's why Rachelle is jealous of you. It's a cyber-group for heavens sake! Why on earth would YOU ever be more than internet buddies with either of THEM...
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 am

Emily wrote:

I don't mind at all... I enjoy sharing my pictures with y'all. Pictures to me are a great way to get to know the people we may never meet. By having your pictures I fell like I've known all of you forever.
And again I'll say if any of you are ever traveling anywhere near me please let me know and we'll get together.
I'm hoping to go back to Myrtle Beach maybe in Sept this year and Hummer I hope you can come and visit with us again.

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am

hummer wrote:
Emily wrote:

Yes Emily, I think you are a particular favorite of Ron's...that's why Rachelle is jealous of you. It's a cyber-group for heavens sake! Why on earth would YOU ever be more than internet buddies with either of THEM...

I think if Ron likes me it's because of the fact that I sided with him on so many of those arguments at the SH because in a lot of cases he feels the same way I do. And I got carried away with the meanness of some of my posts because those idiots really made me mad.

But you know - I'm still wondering how KK knows about the group on Yuku. I did a search on that and used my posting name Emileeee and Evil Clown and some other names and it never came up. I'm sure she didn't come up with it and some how Maxxx found out about it but it still makes me wonder.

But no worries - Rachelle said she will make sure that Ron hates me FOREVAH.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:14 am

She doesn't know about the Yuku board. She's thinking we still have the free speech one.

I don't know about ya'll but I'm crushed about the hate.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 am

Shelia wrote:
She doesn't know about the Yuku board. She's thinking we still have the free speech one.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

This is what KK said:
Did you get tired of YUKKing it UP on YUKU??? Why don't you return there or to your Free Speech board and leave the rest of us alone....

I'm heartbroken because Rachelle said she's going to make sure that Ron hates me forever.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 am

Emily wrote:
Shelia wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

This is what KK said:
Did you get tired of YUKKing it UP on YUKU??? Why don't you return there or to your Free Speech board and leave the rest of us alone....

I'm heartbroken because Rachelle said she's going to make sure that Ron hates me forever.

Damn! Did she post that on the SH? Someone has been researching for sure.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:10 am

Yep, she posted that on the SH forum and I cannot figure out how in the hell Maxxxx found it. I know KK didn't find it - you know it was Maxxxxxx.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 am

WOW.

Who's stalking ???

How the hell did he/she find that out ???
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:15 am

I don't know - I did a search for "yuku & Emileeee" plus "yuku & Evil Clown" and several other combinations and nothing came up. Even taking out the yuku as a search term showed nothing.

That's why I was wondering if Rachelle got a hold of one of those stupid SHers but then we all know Ron would kill her if he knew she did that.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am

It doesn't come up when I use my name either.

I've tried several names, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accuweather and the storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next