Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accuweather and the storm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 am

If she did that I would personally ride over there and beat her ass.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 am

Sounds like she's panicking for some reason.I wouldn't put it past her to do all that stuff...especially since she'll post all that stuff then take it down. I check over there just cause I'm too nosy to not look and read but I won't post anything else over there. And I will copy and paste anything new I find. Doc told her he didn't want to shut it down.
Rosie you can use something similar to what Doc said ...you're so busy during the week that you unplug everything over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am

Doc makes me laugh.

He's said many times he doesn't do phones.

She knows that.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 am

Shelia wrote:
Doc makes me laugh.

He's said many times he doesn't do phones.

She knows that.
Yeah she's grasping at any little straw she can find over there.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 am

Emily wrote:
I don't know - I did a search for "yuku & Emileeee" plus "yuku & Evil Clown" and several other combinations and nothing came up. Even taking out the yuku as a search term showed nothing.

That's why I was wondering if Rachelle got a hold of one of those stupid SHers but then we all know Ron would kill her if he knew she did that.

Unless Ron did it to stir up the shit. Something he's very good at BTW. I recall some time ago wondering if the EvilClown did some things that weren't quite on the up and up, remember? I hate to speak ill of the ill and we'll never know and I don't particularly care since it's over for me but, nothing would be more exciting for some people than keeping the pot stirred.

I'm sure maxxxie, mack and KK are dying to know what happened to the clown (and MrM from what Mable noticed). We wonder too what happens to some posters, it's normal. But the 3 of them are wankers. Ron'll eventually go back and find new peeps to play with.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:02 am

Craziness indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 am

The only way they could possibly know we posted on that Yuku forum is someone told them.

Of all the forums out there why pick that one out of the blue ??

They couldn't read it anyway so I ain't worried.

It's just a bit freaky.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 am

There is no telling. NO telling indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accuweather and the storm   Accuweather and the storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accuweather and the storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2