Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If You Watch Anything Today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

If You Watch Anything Today Empty
PostSubject: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 am

Watch Glenn Beck on Fox News today - he's on right now.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 am

Russell is watching it and now I have it on...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 am

What did I miss ???

I just finished watching trading spouses.

One girl was given money to pay her credit card debt and money to go to college.

She got mad about the college money.

She wants to know why she has to spend that money on school when the government will pay for it.

WTF ????

See, that's the kind of thinking that got our President elected. He promised free and they expect free. Where do they think that money comes from ??? Oh and Miss Pierced lip, nose and tongue dropped out of college already. She has no intention of going back so the money is given back. How ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 am

The Glen Beck thing will be on again tomorrow night at 9 on Fox...
I'd seen that trading spouses before so I didn't watch it today. I watched that movie The boy in stripped pajamas...sad sad sad...made me cry...
True story tho,,,
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 pm

I never heard of that movie, what is it about?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Debu wrote:
I never heard of that movie, what is it about?

It's about the Germans and Jews...Based on the best-selling novel by John Boyne. Bored and restless in his new home Bruno, an innocent and naive eight year old ignores his mother and sets off on an adventure in the woods. Soon he meets a young boy, and a surprising friendship develops. Set during WW11....

I have been seeing it advertised on tv for a good while and thought I'd like to see it. When I heard that WalMart was going to have it on the 10th I decided I wanted to see it so we got it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5FU-yDC-uI

this is a clip of the movie...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 am

Oh yeah, I remember it now. Tim said it looked like it would be good, but that it might make him cry.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 am

Debu wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember it now. Tim said it looked like it would be good, but that it might make him cry.

It will make anyone cry...It's a good documentary ...some of the commentary after the movie the writer said he wanted to do it for the 8 yr olds today that know nothing about the Holocaust...cause there are those these days who say it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Watch Anything Today   If You Watch Anything Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Watch Anything Today
Page 1 of 1