Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the steam cleaner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

OMG it is FANTASTIC!

I love it!

I wish I would have gotten one years ago! (except now I dont have an excuse to put off cleaning the floor)

It is real easy to use. I cant believe how well it cleaned.

Highly recommended. cheers

I know how much you all love products to make more work for you LOL
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 am

STOP !!!!

Okay that's something I know I'll use.

I could have used one this morning. That Busta cat drug his poo butt on my floor and new kitchen rugs !!!!

I was in shock.

He's lucky I love him or he'd be an outside cat.

Can you tell from the floor or the pads that it's clean ???

As long as it smells clean it doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm

I thought you'd like it Rosie...I know we sure do like ours.
Shelia you can tell by the pad and floor that it's working. You can do it every other day and won't believe what comes off on that pad ...,makes you wonder where all that black stuff comes from. Here I know where it comes from tho. Russell works in the yard then walks in the house with same shoes...The older he gets the worse he gets about taking his shoes off at the door. That's one reason I like to wear the shoes that I can just take off at the door...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:08 am

We have always had a no shoes in the house policy. I'm about to put a sign up on my front door next to the no soliciting one.

Glenn has been letting strangers into my house to look at our floor plan. Not to mention the half dozen or so repair people that have been here fixing little things that need fixing.

I get very upset about this foot traffic not to mention I don't even KNOW these people !!!. Yes the floor can be mopped but not the freaking carpet !!!

And right now if you walk outside you drag in pollen collected under your shoe.

There's nothing I can do to stop people from coming but I damn well WILL insist they remove their shoes.

Where do you buy those hospital booties you slip over shoes ??? Anyone know ???

Back to the steamer, I'm getting one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

So that steam cleaner would work well on hardwood floors?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 am

Emily wrote:
So that steam cleaner would work well on hardwood floors?

Yes yes yes it's dry almost as soon as you move on ...it's good even on carpet ...but I haven't used mine on the carpet...The first time I used mine I had glued some carpet tiles at the door to keep them in place and when I took it up I didn't get all that glue...that steamer got it up...took a little longer than a once over but it got it up.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 am

THANK YOU EM !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 am

the description says it can be used on "sealed hardwood floors"

I am going to go over the floor once again later on

you can not believe the crap that gets up!

My floor was way dirtier than I thought.
I was shocked.

But I have a certain someone who cant remember to take off his shoes at the door, though.

Maybe if I make the floor cleaning his job, he might change his ways HA as if.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:17 am

Maybe if I make the floor cleaning his job, he might change his ways HA as if.

Don't count on it Rosie...Russell has started cleaning our floors and he still tracks in crap. Won't pull his shoes off if his life depended on it. I just finished sweeping up probably a half cup of dirt from the floor that he's tracked in just since day before yesterday . I showed it to him and he said yeah it comes in on my shoes I guess...DUH...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the steam cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: the steam cleaner   the steam cleaner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the steam cleaner
Page 1 of 1