Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 am

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!

Ron had another heart episode a couple of days ago..
I really need your friendship. I was there for you EVERY DAY, when you needed me. I am a mess.
WHY when you know this is happening have you excluded me?
I am sorry if you are going thru something, but damb it, I was a true friend to you when you needed one.
Friends are such bullshit, as I have always said. I do not need them or you.
At least we thought about you for Christmas and tried so hard to et you the gift. You did not even call me
Every time I call you I get an excuse now. I am not stupid, Shelia. Just do not patronized me, just write me, if that is not too much to ask, or do not even bother.
When I thought you would be there for me, you are the oposite. You have no idea what has happened to me recently, and I have no breath to tell you.
Thanks for nothing.

O KAY.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:37 am

[quote="Shelia"]OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!

Ron had another heart episode a couple of days ago..
I really need your friendship. I was there for you EVERY DAY, when you needed me. I am a mess.
WHY when you know this is happening have you excluded me?
I am sorry if you are going thru something, but damb it, I was a true friend to you when you needed one.
Friends are such bullshit, as I have always said. I do not need them or you.
At least we thought about you for Christmas and tried so hard to et you the gift. You did not even call me
Every time I call you I get an excuse now. I am not stupid, Shelia. Just do not patronized me, just write me, if that is not too much to ask, or do not even bother.
When I thought you would be there for me, you are the oposite. You have no idea what has happened to me recently, and I have no breath to tell you.
Thanks for nothing.

Sheila DON'T BUY INTO THAT bullshit ...Is that an email she sent to you?
Don't call her and don't believe anything she said. How can everything still be all about her. She is one selfish woman. If Ron had another episode the other day then why hasn't he already gone to the hospital. I DON'T BELIEVE HER AT ALL She has cried wolf too many times. Let her call the friend she was supposedly sending that email to when she said you didn't deserve that house.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 am

That is low. ever so low. Hang in there and do NOT succumb to guilt!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 am

Yeah, she just sent that not 10 mins. ago.

Glenn says she's mad because I'm ignoring her. He thinks she should call her man in Canada if she needs a shoulder to cry on. Smile

He wants me to line by line, starting with the other email, answer her and tell her the truth. He said not to be mean just lay it all out.

Ron probably did not have another episode. More like they had another fight. I'll bet they're like two wet cats going after each other about now.

I call BULLSHIT.

Another thing, why does she say I was there for you ??? I NEVER called her. She called ME. I never imposed on her.

And what's happened to her lately besides Ron screaming at her and hitting her ??? It's the same dam thing everytime I talked to her.

And another thing, what excuses do I give her when she calls ??? I don't talk to her.

Lord have mercy.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 am

Oh. Ma. God.

Here is what she posted on jerks....

Ron had another heart deal, a few days ago. He and I are being very quiet now. My stress rash is now on my other arm too I just got the papers for the hospital ready, and put them in my purse. I read them and he can not eat/drink for 12 hrs prior to preop. On Tuesday, the papers said he will go to ICU, and they supplied the phone numbers for ICU. My number is 228-313-0503. I will be staying in ICU - I will not leave his sode.

This is my reply.......

Why didn't the doctors see him after his heart deal? That ain't right. It was probably cause of him getting all riled up over at the Sun Herald....Ron, you ought to stay away from that for the next day or so. And Rachelle, go get yourself some Zyrtec before you scratch your arm off. I live with that every day, and I tell you it IS treatable. It won't make you jittery, or tired, so you will be ok in the hospital taking it.

I am glad to see he ain't been on the SH for a while.....all that ranting can't be good for your blood pressure Mister!

afro Sometimes I truly cannot hep maself.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 am

Debu wrote:
Oh. Ma. God.

Here is what she posted on jerks....

Ron had another heart deal, a few days ago. He and I are being very quiet now. My stress rash is now on my other arm too I just got the papers for the hospital ready, and put them in my purse. I read them and he can not eat/drink for 12 hrs prior to preop. On Tuesday, the papers said he will go to ICU, and they supplied the phone numbers for ICU. My number is 228-313-0503. I will be staying in ICU - I will not leave his sode.

This is my reply.......

Why didn't the doctors see him after his heart deal? That ain't right. It was probably cause of him getting all riled up over at the Sun Herald....Ron, you ought to stay away from that for the next day or so. And Rachelle, go get yourself some Zyrtec before you scratch your arm off. I live with that every day, and I tell you it IS treatable. It won't make you jittery, or tired, so you will be ok in the hospital taking it.

I am glad to see he ain't been on the SH for a while.....all that ranting can't be good for your blood pressure Mister!

afro Sometimes I truly cannot hep maself.
Debu I read that a while ago and I was thinking I'd go and ask exactly what you just did. They have to be called on their lies sometimes. I'm glad you cannot hep yoself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 am

I don't deal with bull shit. Not enough time in my life.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 am

guess I spoke too soon there......about the SH....what an ass.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 am

I know it's wrong to laugh but Deb I swear I'm laughing my ass off. Girl you hit my funny bone more than you'll ever know.

I wonder if she'll be like Ron and turn on me ?? I don't care.

I feel for you all because she's going to bother one of you. I'll bet money on it. A little advice ?? Don't call that number. That's how it starts. Makes me wonder why she posted it.

Ya'll damn know if Ron had an attack he'd already BE in the hospital.

I'll also bet money her rash is Rachelle induced. Don't ask me why I say that but sympathy comes to mind. She never did get anything for it which tells me she likes sporting it.

My God this is ugly.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:37 am

Is he back over on the SH tonight ???
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 am

Te he...one thing after another!

I don't believe it either, has he left that darn SH forum for a day? And YES, Deb gave Rachelle good advice for that rash...."I'll have to remember that next time" my arse!

I remember when Ron went into the hospital the first time, she bitched 'cause her phone wouldnt stop ringing. THEN DON'T BE BEGGING FOR PEOPLE TO CALL AND GIVE YOU SYMPATHY!!!!

I never called once because she griped about her nerves. On my last one, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 am

Yep, they are being quiet right now. RIGHT !!!

How could anyone call her ??? When she wasn't on the phone with me she was on the phone with her other man. Yeah, the whole time Ron was in the hospital she was talking to that man.

I'm telling ya'll, things are NOT as they appear.

Now you all have a front seat view.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:58 am

Sheila, I posted it that way for a few reasons, one was specifically so I could cut and paste it and make you laugh. YAY!

Look, I do not suffer fools easily. Like I said before, I didn't like her before, and didn't say anything, but now I know the score, I will say something. The Lord helps those that help themselves. Go fix your rash or shut the eff up about it. The crap I deal with daily is enough to make me go crazy sometimes. I cannot stand reading that whiny ass bs.

Like my mom said.....You want sympathy? Go find it in the dictionary. It is right between shit and syphillis. No lie. She was telling me that before I knew what syphillis was. I had to go look that un up.

I ain't answering the phone. The only person that I want to speak to in the 228 is my buddy Judy, and she texts me. I also have her in my phone, so I know to look out for it.

One more thing. She posts one more thing tonight, and I will call Ron out for posting all that mess on the SH. He musta been taking a poo break or something, cuz he is back there full bear. I double dawg dare her.....Shoot. I am getting all testy and stuff, and I ain't even PMS'ing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 am

STOP !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

It's all true. He never once took a long break so you know he ain't being quiet.

How I ever got mixed up in this shit I'll never know. Well I do know, I won't do it again.

I hope she doesn't start calling or emailing you all. If she does and you do decide to talk to her, make it short. She will talk for hours, I mean 4 or more hours strolling down Rachelle childhood lane.

I doubt either one of them post again tonight but beware, they watch that board like hawks. That's how she knows I haven't been there.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:14 am

I ain't worried. I get the feeling she doesn't like me. That is cool. I am staying logged into Jerks for a while.....just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 am

Shelia wrote:
Is he back over on the SH tonight ???

Yeah ..I just looked and he'd posted some crap just 9 minutes before I went there.
It sounds like both of them may be taking pain pills and maybe having some wine or something ..She's starting to sound like you said she did that night when she confessed to you about her Canadian boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:29 am

Well damn ladies - I go away for an hour or two to make dinner and work and all hell breaks loose.

All I can say is:

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Next thing you know, she'll be having a heart attack. And he's been posting for days and days and days on the SH, all times of the day and night. If he had an attack, it certainly wasn't enough to make him stop that bullshit.

Oh yeah - remember what you said about doing the search on MSN for the Gulf Coast friends. I did that and I saw the same pictures you did. O M G! Gross!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 am

O M G !!!!

Did you throw yourself away from the computer like I did ???

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 am

It was like a bad car accident. I didn't want to look but I had to. affraid

But that guy was really, really, really grody and he did look like Ron.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 am

oh noes!!!!!!! I want to, but don't dare at Tim's.....maybe tomorrow? bounce
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:36 pm

well hell! I miss everything! I got my hair highlighted and went grocery shopping and then got sucked up into a book.

Shelia...I agree with everyone here DO NOT REPLY to her. She eventually will go away--it might take a while, but she will.

I crack up when she writes that she is not leaving Ron's side--like she is trying to convince the rest of us how devoted she is. Knowing what I know, I have to chuckle.
I also was amazed she said that Shelia didnt "deserve" that house! AARRGGHH! That pissed me off. Of course, I look like a lesbian so what do *I* know?? hahahaa...

I must be the only fool here cus I really didnt see some of the stuff you guys are pointing out. Silly me. Looking back though, I can see it and I can see signs of her deteroriating as time has gone on.

I cant get over that she would say the money and gas cards werent enough! Ballsy!!

I told Shelia that we may never know the "REAL" situation. kwim? She could be playing a scam to get money and sympathy from lots of people.

As for Walmart, I knew she had trouble with her citizenship, etc. but she got that and never seemed to go for another type of job. Isnt she a CPA? or something along those lines? I started thinking "thangs" about that time.

another heart thing? why isnt he in the hospital? I have trouble with that one. I dont believe it.

and it gets deeper.........
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Rosie, I didn't know you looked like a lesbian......you look like a lesbian??????
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

I crack up when she writes that she is not leaving Ron's side--like she is trying to convince the rest of us how devoted she is. Knowing what I know, I have to chuckle

< I think it's like that saying he doeth protest too much...

Of course, I look like a lesbian so what do *I* know?? hahahaa...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Mable, I don't think you look like a lesbian. Hell, my mom is a lesbian, and she doesn't even look like a lesbian!

Why is everyone looking like lesbians?
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am

Debu wrote:
Mable, I don't think you look like a lesbian. Hell, my mom is a lesbian, and she doesn't even look like a lesbian!

Why is everyone looking like lesbians?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

hmmmm, my sis the lesbian looks like my mom.... but everyone knows the gay comes from my dad's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next