Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

Both of my grandparents children ended up gay, my Uncle and my Mom. I told my brother that maybe gay is like twins and skips every generation. He was NOT happy.

Boy needs to lighten up a bit!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 am

If Rosie looks like a lesbian, so do I.

You see why I didn't want to tell you that. You forced me !!!! Laughing

What Rachelle failed, EPIC failed to realize, she's never seen me. I told Rosie, you put us all together and you have a group of women that basically look about the same. We are middle aged women. Well, except for Hummer with her little petite butt.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Really, who gives a shit what we look like ??? Glenn said Rachelle looked like one of those Limey nannies.

I'm sorry I don't wear a medium, I'm sorry I don't starve myself, I'm sorry I don't shave daily, I'm sorry I don't get up at 3 am and cook for some mean as man that doesn't appreciate it and I'm sorry I don't enjoy FINE DINING !!!!!

This is who I am !!!

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 Fart
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:20 am

AND WE FART!

I don't have nice nails, my toes look good only because I pay someone to do em, otherwise my ingrowns bother me, AND......I ain't never douched.

lol!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 am

Debu wrote:
AND WE FART!

I don't have nice nails, my toes look good only because I pay someone to do em, otherwise my ingrowns bother me, AND......I ain't never douched.

lol!

*I* don't FART. I poot! And I deny the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 am

STOP !!!!!!!

There's only one reason Rachelle douches daily. It has to do with popcorn.

lol!

I am a blabber mouth. I'm sorry, I feel the need to unload.

I should have walked away and never said a thing. But thinking seriously here, it was only a matter of time before you all would have seen the light.

The phone rang this morning before 9. I thought it was her without looking at the number. It was for Jonathan.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:42 am

She sounds like a clean freak to me - like way TOOOOOOOOOO clean. And then she has to tell everyone just how clean she is. People like that scare me. Hell, I have to tell Dan when to take a shower.

But seriously, popcorn? Does that mean that she and Ron have sex everyday? How do they do that with his weight and his other issues? Or does popcorn mean oral sex?

Either way, that's an ugly picture that I don't want to think about anymore.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

Maybe those pictures were the right people? EWWWWW!

I am happy that Jonathan has his hussys calling at a more appropriate hour now.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

Why didn't the doctors see him after his heart deal?

I simply took a nitroglycerine hit and it was over in 5 minutes. I didn't go whining to the doctor. >>>from jerks.

that is bullshit. Since he supposedly has so many heart problems at this moment, he should have gone STRAIGHT to the hospital. He is either stupid or lying. As for the whining comment--that is pretty much a direct hit on those of us who would choose the smart thing to do.

I dont care if she thinks I look like a lesbian. (I am not a lesbian for the record)
She is so unhappy about her own looks that she puts down everyone else's.
So I dont look like Britney Spears...I am not 25 yrs old either!
I am 52 and look my age and I am ok with that!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

But seriously, popcorn? Does that mean that she and Ron have sex everyday? How do they do that with his weight and his other issues? Or does popcorn mean oral sex?

OMG! Do tell!
I remember they used to laugh and joke about popcorn alot!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:59 am

I'm waiting for Shelia to answer..................................popcorn! Dan and one of his friends used to call oral sex mashed potatoes and gravy. Ick!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 am

I always wondered if she would say something about my looks. She thought I had green eyes. No, they are brown. WTF ??? Are green eyes special ???

I'm also heading into 50. I like who I am, I like being middle aged, I am not a kid nor do I want to be one. I may not be happy with myself this moment but I'm working on that. I do like to have fun, go places. I'm just in a suspended fun mode right now. That will change.

The popcorn joke was what you all are thinking. He would tell her she smelled like popcorn and to go clean herself. At first I didn't get it, later she explained. She caught hell for telling me that. I didn't know it wasn't to be joked about.

When I saw those pictures ??? I swear I thought it was them. Especially after knowing the things she later told me. That picture flashed in my mind more than once.

Little secret ??? They have not had sex in 2 years. Something I didn't need to hear but something she felt compelled to tell me repeatedly. OH MY. She actually asked me how many times a week Glenn and I have sex ??? I told her I have a kid in the house. Nuff said.

I too found it hard to believe she cleaned as much as she claimed. Their place was small. How dirty can two people and a pup be ??? She also told me Ron daily wore a dirty t shirt and shorts with holes in them. Something about the whole clean thing didn't quite work for me.

I'm clean because I'm bored. And I think I smell things that aren't there. But really, we have four cats. You have to know my house ain't spotless. Plus I have that nasty man child here.

Am I running at the mouth or what ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 am

GROSS! Really, I don't want to know about anybody's sex lives. Primarily cuz I don't get much, if any, and I don't need no one rubbing it in.

I am pretty comfy with the way I look, and am digging my gray hairs, most importantly getting happy with pissing off my girlfriends with my direct refusal to dye my hair. They get so damn worked up about it. Tim doesn't mind, and I wouldn't care if he did.

I definately need to lose weight, not for any other reason aside from I am uncomfortable with what I have gained. I know I have gained it from too much beer and fast food, so I figure if I just eat in moderation, and exercise some more than none, I will be fine. I ain't ever gonna be a medium. I would be good with being a large. I like to cook too much for anything else......

And another thing. I wonder sometimes if all this heart crap is bs. Something just doesn't seem right, and I betcha that trailer is NASTY.

I wonder, if they go together to the hospital, that means their car will be there. Who is gonna drive it home?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am

Emily wrote:
I'm waiting for Shelia to answer..................................popcorn! Dan and one of his friends used to call oral sex mashed potatoes and gravy. Ick!

Thinking about that name for it is enough to turn me against mashed potatoes and gravy completely ...what a diet that'd be. When we look at certain foods give it a bad name and then we could never eat it again. yuuuuuk...of course at my age sex of any kind is a thing of the long past.Which is fine with both of us.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 am

Debu wrote:
Mable, I don't think you look like a lesbian. Hell, my mom is a lesbian, and she doesn't even look like a lesbian!

Why is everyone looking like lesbians?

For some reason when I answered that post of Rosies it didn't show what she'd written as a quote from her but looked like I'd said that...
I was asking Rosie who'd said she looked like a lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:02 am

Well, we do a lot more talking about sex than doing anything about it.

So I can just picture Ron in a dirty t-shirt and holey shorts telling Rachelle she smelled bad. Yeah, that's dysfunction junction.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 am

[quote="Emily"]She sounds like a clean freak to me - like way TOOOOOOOOOO clean.

Sounds is probably the operative word here. I thought every time I read that stuff she posted that she sure did like to "blow her own horn" but never said anything because I didn't want to get between friends...Oh well now we know.
Like you, Em I wonder how dirty they can be if she has to clean that much. Also why was he always talking about his cooking if she cooked the way she said she did.
Are they seriously living in a Fema trailer? Aren't they like an oversize camper. WE had a 24 ft camper once and it had 3 rooms ...the kitchen and living area were one big room and one bedroom at the back of it. It was a good size but I don't think I could live every day the rest of my life in one. We never know what we can do until faced with that situation tho.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 am

Rachelle told me Rosie looked like a lesbian. I didn't want to tell her that. It was wrong of Rachelle to say it and I told her that. She never brought it up again.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, NOT TO DEFEND HER, but most of the time I talked to her I think she was drunk. Loose lips.

Ron told me she was a drunk but I thought he just didn't like her to drink. Ever.

Look, I partake of the wine, 3 glasses and I'm out, but I never drink during the day. Or eveyday. I enjoy it, my husband knows about it, he buys it for me. I don't hide it.

Okay, a lie. I had wine whenever I felt the need when those people were coming dealing with the house and move. That was just terrible. BUT, I was not drunk. My husband approved of it. Hell our real estate lady suggested I do it. Now THAT was funny !!!

SHE made me believe she just liked a glass with dinner. Now that I think back, she would call me early in the afternoon sometimes and ask me to drink with her while we were on the phone. OH NO. I had to cook, I can't drink like that. It makes me tired.

I don't believe half the shit she told me. I found too many inconsistencies in her stories. At the time I didn't notice. Looking back now it was right in my face.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 am

Ok, well now I know who the lezzies are. Razz

I used to drink alot. I still have quite a tolerance. I like drinking. But, since I got sick, the taste turns me off. I knew it wouldn't hurt to cut down, and I did. Never hid my drinking from no one. I do like to have a glass of wine, or a beer while I am preparing dinner. I probably always will. It seems kinda ritzy, like cocktail hour.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 am

UH, Ron would brag about cooking and folding clothes ??? She told me he never did it just took credit for it.

Yes they do live in a FEMA trailer. They posted a picture. The inside looks like one, she posted pictures of the pup and you could see things in the background. She was ashamed of where she lived.

WHY ???? She had nothing to be ashamed of. I'll never understand that.

They live in a handicapped outfitted one. It's wider, roomier, has a hanicapped bathroom. It's nice inside. I saw one they gave a family in Jackson. There is nothing wrong with living in it. It's got everything.

Instead of being grateful for having a place to live, all those two did was bitch. He wants a cottage, she wants a house.

I don't know. This whole thing is just shitty.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:38 am

That's the one thing I hate about this moderation. I gave up the wine.

I crave salty things and right now salt for me is a no no.

Later once I get where I'm comfortable I'll go back to having a glass. Or two. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:40 am

hmmmmmmmmmm. Kinda sounds like they deserve each other. I hope his surgery is successful, and they have a long long long life together. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:48 am

OMG

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Girl you have my kid laughing !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:05 am

Now did I read that post right ???

He was going today to register and then come home, go back tomorrow ???

Let me say something I'm sure you all are wondering. Did I talk behind your backs too ???

One time I sent Emily an email telling her we were not talking about ya'll, I was helping Rachelle through a rough spot.

That was true. We didn't talk about ya'll. Those few comments she made, I corrected her on. She didn't and I didn't talk about ya'll. Ever. We were too busy learning about her life. Good Lawd.

Feel free to call my husband or my son. They know everything. All in my business. They will tell you the truth if you feel suspicious. It would be a cold day in hell before they'd lie for me. Bitches. Laughing

I keep no secrets from the people I live with.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 am

Sheila, it never crossed my mind, not ever. I wouldn't doubt that she has said something about me before, I know she doesn't like me, and my brash manner. HA! I. Don't. Give. A. Crap.

I never thought you would.

Glad I could get the young-un laughing. alien
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 am

Oh yeah, she posted yesterday that they were going in today for pre-op, and then tomorrow am they had to leave at 5:00 to go to the hospital. I will see what's what tonight, when I log in from home. Don't dare do it now, seeing as I said I can't access from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next